|travel| SLOVENIA:: PTUJ & ALL THE LITTLE THINGS THAT MAKE IT SPECIAL ::

It's been a while, I know. Funny how fast does time fly by when you have fun. :) I've got quite a lot of material on my pile to share with you guys, so I might post more often now. Well, at least that's the plan.

First of all, I have happy news (more or less happy for me) and that's that I have a new computer (yey!), which means no more copy pasting "m" and "ΕΎ", which also makes writing a lot easier. Can you imagine.. a blogger with a broken computer and a shitty battery on her phone? Great for my nerves, right? ;) Haha slowly, everything will get back in order. ;)

So, today I'll share some photos of lovely Ptuj with you. In the last post I've promised it's going to be soon (well I hope a month will do). ;)

Hm, do you remember the last couple of posts that I've been writing about Prekmurje region and Ptuj? If you want to refresh your memory or haven't read them yet, you can find them here, here and here. You might find something useful for your day trip or holidays in Slovenia.

Anyway, don't forget to check my Instagram, Facebook and Twitter, which I'm still trying to get used to, so you'll be updated with ongoing events, things, whatever comes by, until I don't get my blog up to date as it should be. Shame on me! (I know) ;)




I did some exploring around Ptuj with Anita (it was kind of creepy getting to know her, because we have so many similarities).
If you want to enjoy some wine and coffee, there's plenty of lovely places and this girls sure know how to do it with a style. On the photo: Nina (left) & Katja (right).


Rock On Ptuj! 
I admit .. I'm a sucker for cactuses.



Beautiful! Right?!
Just checkin' what's going on in the hood...


I always notice details and in Ptuj there was plenty of them, as you can see from the photos above. I also decided I will make a postcard dedicated to Ptuj, which you will be able to see hopefully, until the end of the week. 

If you want to know more about Ptuj, please check my older posts (find links in the text above the photos) and use this links which I think are very useful: 



Lots of hugs,
Maja

No comments

Post a Comment

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig